Thursday 5 June 2014

Soy Amado No.33

Soy Amado No. 33 has another sozzled bird in it.

I think I'm all out of sozzled birds now.



All I did was just pick out the light(ish) pastel blocks and sewed them together.

I have the construction of these down to a fine art now and can knock one together in about 2 1/2 hours. We're not talking quilt show quality here but they are what they are and I don't think it detracts from their intent.



It's a very pretty quilt and definitely one for a girl.


5 comments:

  1. It's very light and airy, this one! I'm not happy about the end of the sizzled birds though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light feel of the quilt. The backs of all the quilts are great to see too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one's soft muted feel, and I'm pretty impressed by the footwear too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Yes, light and airy feel to this one. One of my blocks here... the butterflies in bottom right corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the footwear...and the quilt of course :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10