Monday 30 November 2009

A summer's garden to brighten up another dull day



I really enjoyed making this one - again, like the last quilt it is a raw edge applique one, all done on the machine. I bought the pattern from here but take a look at the website of the lady that actually designed the pattern as I find it really fresh and inspirational.
I did have a few 'how long is this going to take' moments as I was cutting out all the flowers but it was definitely worth it in the end.
As always, you can click on the images to make them larger.

7 comments:

  1. It's lovely - is Tim the "holder-up'er" or are you going gray? he-he.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing accomplishment! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are happy. You should be very proud!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! It's so bright and cheerful. I've seen the website you mentioned and there are some lovely patterns there.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10